Big Brother/Big Sister Program
in partnership with
One unified practice (OneUP!) has always been a part of the CAPTRUST Way. We look out for our clients, each other, and for our communities. This program provides a unique ability to look out for some of the most precious and vulnerable members of our communities: children.
Get Involved Today
- Be an On-site Big Brother/Big Sister at the CAPTRUST Tower
- Volunteer to Help Run the Program (don't need to be a Raleigh-based employee)
- Sponsor a Lunch for the kids
About this on-site Program
- 15 eligible kids from a local Raleigh middle school are nominated as "Littles" by their guidance counselors or teachers and then matched with a CAPTRUST Big
- Each CAPTRUST Big is vetted and approved by the school and BB/BS of the Triangle
- The program will be during the 2017-2018 traditional school year
- Will take place two Fridays a month, from 11am-1pm at the CAPTRUST Tower
The extended deadline is July 24.
BEcome an on-site big
When you have completed your application, please:
- Fill out this application.
- Print, scan and send it to Big Brothers/Big Sisters, at email@example.com. Or send electronically. Please note that new updates to Chrome are preventing from being able to use the Submit button. If you use IE, you should be fine. Or, please send electronically via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Let Jennifer Liebel and Trae Cole know that you have applied.
- This program is sponsored by CAPTRUST and CCF.
- $25 application fee does not apply.
help run THE PROGRAM
Complete the form below.